Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?! McGina?

I need to backtrack a little for you to fully understand the story.  So... my ex and I were gonna go on a small vacation with his cousin and a few more friends. Long story short, I didn't go because of interior issues with payments/honesty...blah blah blah.  He still decided to go even though I wasn't going! Last minute I decided I would go because I didn't wanna miss out on the much anticipated trip but he said I wasn't allowed to then.  Ass.  His cousin's girlfriend's friend went also. We'll call her Jess McGina for fun. I mean "Gina" as in Vagina.  (I want to make fun of her name. Let me have my fun.)  I wasn't too thrilled about her because she was an extra girl there with my man!

Shortly after he came back, we broke up.  But thanks to good ol' facebook I know Jess McGina has been in the picture (literally lol) since then.  At first, it was just that they were at the same places because of mutual friends, but then something popped up in my newsfeed.

I knew my ex and his cousin had a wedding that they went to.  I saw pics uploaded by his cousin's girlfriend.  Who do I see beside the cousin's girlfriend?! Jess McGina!  So I frantically click the pic only to confirm what I already knew...Jess McGina was my ex's date!!! WTF. I mean I know it's been some time and I have certainly had a handful of guys/dates myself, but the fact that it's with her bothers me.  It makes me question if they had some kind of flirtacious "we're on vacation together with no one else to cuddle with" type of relationship.  Or it makes me think she's a total bitch because she was checking him out when we were together.  But my gut instinct (and my friend's) is that he's too much of a pussy to decide who he wants to be with and it was probably just easiest to listen to his cousin's suggestion and bring Jess McGina.

I know they're allowed to be together and date... but damn! Btw...I take pleasure in knowing the dress she wore to the wedding was previously worn by her friend to a different wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment