Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moist Man

As part of my college studies, I had to participate in an internship in order to graduate. This internship required me to dress the part of a classy, scholarly, young woman.  And me being me, and me owning the clothes I own, gladly accepted this role and rocked what was deemed appropriate (while still being on somewhat of the fashion edge.)  I had caught the eye of a particular worker at this secret interning location, and although he was not my usual type, I remembered I didn't have a type.  I had been with my ex for so many years, I hadn't had the chance to really date anyone.  Therefore, how am I suppose to know what my type is? So I went forth and agreed to hang out with this young man.  

After a few times of hanging out, I was invited to his place of residency which was owned by himself, and was decorated quite nicely by the way.  We did the whole cliche "let's watch a movie" which I would have been satisfied with, except for him it was really the cliche and he attempted to get "romantic" with a popular R&B singer playing in the background which would have been great if we were dating and I needed to be reminded of how much he loves me. (This was not the case, of course.) I tried to ignore the music while I kissed him back, but soon realized there was a lot of excess moisture on my face that I felt really uncomfortable with.  Dilemma! Do I chill there and let my face be shiny and wet and smile at him like "no biggie that my whole face feels like a pool" or do I blatantly just wipe my face because he shouldn't have been eating my face out?! I choose a semi in between option where I left some of it there, and slightly did a few wipes here and there.  The night comes to an end and I manage to float on home.  I'm glad I gave it a shot, but there would be no more swimming sessions for the two of us anymore.

No bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment