Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Breathing Boy

My group of friends thought I would like one of their friends and since I'm on the hunt for D, I decide to check this guy out.  We start talking online and through texts and he's real sweet! A few weeks later him and his roommates have a party.  I arrive at the party and even though I had a warning of his height being the same as mine, I determine he is still cute and I should try it (especially because I already planned on staying the night.)

The party ends and I'm just straight chilling in this guy's bed with all sports decor surrounding me.  Exactly what I want...NOT! I am just lying waiting for a kiss and some cuddle time...but my ass ends up waiting all night and into the next morning.  He didn't even try to kiss me.  I know you're nervous dude, but c'mon! I'm laying in your bed! What do you think that means?! lol

We go to breakfast with some other friends and him and I end up hanging out again afterward. We're on his bed since that's pretty much the only place to sit or hang out in a dorm room and I finally think he's going to kiss me.  Nope he just would prefer to stare at me and hope for me to make the first move.  I keep saying the whole "What" giggles type of thing and he shoots me a peck.  Then he starts breathing uncontrollably to the point where I am unsure if he is ok or not.  When I realize he is fine and he is just overly excited by our "awesome" peck, I start to find it funny and want to play more. Evil face.  I kiss him good this time...he freaks and he is only concerned with his breathing.  I continue playing games like this, but in the process realize I am much bigger than him and the height issue then overwhelms me. So I leave and phone my girl on my ride home (with my bluetooth of course) to let her know of that evening's events and that it would not be working out and I am still on the prowl for some D.

Poor boy could have jizzed in his pants for all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment