Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Purpose

This blog will track you through my journey of getting some "D."  Does that sound inappropriate? I sure hope so. Unfortunately, I should make you all aware that I am not literally speaking of the actual "D", yes, as in the awful word, "Dick." "D" is just a letter I use to make the reference towards a male, guy, dude, man, whatever you want to call them.  I just call them "D's."

Ever since my breakup last year, with someone whom I was with for years, I have been on the hunt for the perfect, marry-able "D."  I am still a young woman, but I am at a point where I want to be with someone, and have someone be my best friend.  It has been a hard year so far but many dates and funny stories later, here I am blogging because I still have not found the right D.

Follow me and join the adventure for getting some D.

No comments:

Post a Comment